Terms and Conditions of Packages
These terms and conditions regulate the rights and responsibilities of tickity-boo.co.uk and you in relation to the design and incorporation of your purchased package.
Services and products
- Tickity-boo's marketing Services and Products are owned and operated by Tickity-boo and are hereafter known as the 'Services'.
- Any Service provided by Tickity-boo will be subject to a charge, unless stated otherwise. These charges will be subject to VAT at the prevailing rate.
- Tickity-boo's Basic, Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum packages allow you to appear above the listings given, matching search criteria in a list of search results in response to a search made by a user of the Site.
- On the placing of an order, images and information required to produce the necessary work must be provided by the customer. Failure to meet requests to supply this information will not prejudice the charges. All charges made by Tickity-boo are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate.
- The Customer is required to provide the Customer Content to Tickity-boo either at the time of the order or within 2 weeks from the date on the Customer Order Form (unless otherwise agreed in writing) and in such format as Tickity-boo reasonably requires.
- If after 2 weeks of placing the order Tickity-boo has not received any content then Tickity-boo will complete the Services using basic business details.
- The Customer can request changes to the Content excluding changes to banner or button design no more than two times throughout the duration of the contract.
- By signing this order you accept these Terms and Conditions in respect of your chosen Service.
- We reserve the right in our sole discretion to add, delete or change some or all of the Services offered by Tickity-boo including all or any aspects of the Site at any time without notice to you.
- By signing the Tickity-boo order form, the customer is committed to payment in full in advance.
- Payments to be made by cheque, cash or electronic transfer.
- If you should at any time fail to make timely payment in full, Tickity-boo is entitled to charge interest on the amounts due with an interest rate of 3% per annum over the Bank of England base rate.
- Tickity-boo's products set out on the Customer Order Form as an annual billing contract is a minimum 12 month commitment with automatic annual renewal. You will receive notification of renewal one month prior to your renewal date. If you do not wish to renew your product you must inform Tickity-boo by sending an email or submitting a written notice at least 7 days before the renewal date. You have the right to cancel after one year only.
- Tickity-boo reserves the right to increase its service provision fees at any time after the first anniversary of the date on the Customer Order Form subject to 21 days written notice to the Customer of such increase.
- All charges for Services ordered through personal selling, via telephone or online are payable in advance to Tickity-boo. Our online payment provider is Paypal. Any leniency by Tickity-boo, with respect to the payment period, is entirely at its discretion.
- You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold us harmless for all liability, claims, damages and costs, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of or in connection with a breach of your obligations, representations and warranties in respect of information provided by you in connection with the Services as provided in this Agreement.
Term and termination
- This order constitutes a non-cancellable, binding contract with Tickity-boo. No cooling off period applies to this order.
- The products are provided for an initial period of 12 months from the commencement date on your invoice.
- The commencement date on your invoice will be the date when Tickity-boo provides you with your chosen Product or Service.
- Upon renewal this agreement will continue for an additional 12 months period. If you cancel any of the Services other than at the end of a 12 month period, Tickity-boo will not refund any payments made in respect of the remainder of the period.
- Tickity-boo may terminate this agreement with you immediately and at any time without notice but, if you demonstrate that Tickity-boo has terminated without any breach by you of your obligations, Tickity-boo will refund to you a sum representing the part of the Services attributable to the un-expired period to the next renewal date of your contract. In addition, Tickity-boo may, by at least 30 days notice to you in advance, choose not to renew this agreement at an anniversary.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.